2015 Kohl’s American Cup
May 9-10 in Mitchell, SD
It is the Kohl's American Cup philosophy that all players should receive equal opportunities and benefits within their level of play. All players have the right to participate in competitions where they can develop and exhibit their skills while enjoying themselves. The Kohl's American Cup provides recreational players this opportunity and places emphasis on participation, as opposed to competition.
Under 8 Teams
- Entry Fee is $150 per team. Payable to South Dakota Soccer, 3701 E. Freda Circle, Sioux Falls, SD 57103. This group will play in festival format, playing three games on Saturday.
- Maximum roster size is eight (8) players.
- State rosters and player passes are required to participate. No player may play for more than one team.
Under 10 Teams
- Entry Fee is $250 per team. Payable to South Dakota Soccer, 3701 E. Freda Circle, Sioux Falls, SD 57103. There will be a pure recreational division (Rec. B) and a classic competitive division. Champions will be crowned in each age division and gender.
- Maximum roster size is ten (10) players. Teams can add up to 6 quest players.
- State rosters and player passes are required to participate. No player may play on more than one team.
Tournament Forms and Info
For more information regarding the SDSSA Midcontinent Recreational Cup, please contact: