Kohl's US Youth Soccer American Cup: Philosophy
It is the Kohl's American Cup philosophy that all players should receive equal opportunities and benefits within their level of play. All players have the right to participate in competitions where they can develop and exhibit their skills while enjoying themselves. The Kohl's American Cup provides recreational players this opportunity and places emphasis on participation, as opposed to competition.
2015 Midcontinent Cup/Kohl's American Cup
WHEN: May 8-10,2015
WHERE: Mitchell, SD
The 2015 Recreational State Tournament will be held in conjunction with the State Cup on May 8-10, 2015.
Join the FUN at the SoccerFest 2015
Kohl's American Cup Check-in Information - Click here
Kohl's American Cup Rules -
South Dakota Soccer Medical Release - click here
Hotel Information - click here
Pepsi Cola Soccer Complex Field map -
Under 8 Teams
- Entry Fee is $150 per team.Payable to South Dakota Soccer, 3701 E. Freda Circle, Sioux Falls, SD 57103. This group will play in festival format, playing four games in two days.
- Maximum roster size is seven(7) players. Teams can add up to 6 quest players.
- State rosters and player passes are required to participate. No player may play for more than one team.
Under 10 Teams
- Entry Fee is $250 per team. Payable to South Dakota Soccer, 3701 E. Freda Circle, Sioux Falls, SD 57103. There will be a pure recreational division (Rec. B) and a classic competitive division. Champions will be crowned in each age division and gender.
- Maximum roster size is ten (10) players. Teams can add up to 6 quest players.
- State rosters and player passes are required to participate. No player may play on more than one team.
For information regarding the SDSSA Kohl's Cup please contact:
Alicia Price - 3rd VP Recreational Soccer